Friday, January 14, 2005

Survivor Fears

Saw the new cast of Survivor last night on TV..

I'm thinking of trying out for Survivor. My family thinks it would be good for me. But I dont know. I'd probably contract a horrible skin disease or malaria, or my hair would fall out. Either that or, knowing my luck, my tribe would all go hungry and we'd be forced to eat each other. I know that has yet to happen on Survivor but, mark my words, I'll end up on the season where cannabilism is introduced as the only food source.

Then again, who REALLY knows what goes on behind the scenes. They only SAY there are "16" or whatever castaways. Do you really believe everything the media tells you??

I always wondered if fish was the only thing that big guy Rupert was eating.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm".

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Downer said...

Hmmm indeed! Rupert did look pretty well fed throughout the game! Scary thoughts!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on Survivor a few seasons back. I'm only missing an arm. Needless to say, I was not in the final edit of the show.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

You may be mentally unstable...I like that.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home