Friday, January 28, 2005

Holy Socks

The meds havent kicked in yet.

My favorite pasttime: sitting cross-legged on the floor, watching TBN and "The Fire and Brimstone Variety Hour", and making holes in my socks. It starts with a little thread. Sticking out. It's not supposed to be there and it disturbs me. I pull at it and I pull it and twist it and.. the thread gets longer. Eventually it breaks off and I have a little hole. Then I make it bigger and bigger until I no longer can wear the sock. When I finish the right foot, I go to the left foot. Then I put on a new pair and eventually it suffers the same fate.

I spend many hours, and many dollars, on my socks. I'd forget socks altogether and go barefoot, but then there's the danger of warts. Or cutting my feet on glass. Or stepping on poop and getting a horrible disease. Or stepping on other people's phlegm.

It's official: I'm screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home