Friday, January 28, 2005

Hairballs

Hairballs. Not the #1 killer of domestic cats (that would be "feline aids"!), but oh what a mess!!! My cat "Pookie" has a terrible hairball problem! All Pookie does all day is hack up hairballs, to the tune of hundreds of dollars in vet bills! These severe "attacks" can be very painful and may even cause the digestive tract to stop working! Not to mention Pookie's!

And what about the perils of getting up in the middle of the night to go empty my bladder only to slip on one of Pookie's gigantic wet slimy hairballs and possibly suffer extensive injuries!

Guess what? Pookie just hacked up another doozie! I'm watching "Ellen", so will have to wait for commercial.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bree said...

that's gross, I've never seen any of my cats cough up a hairball. I wonder what their problem is.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, an attractive blog you’ve got and very informative one. I'll surely bookmark it! When have time, come to see my hemorroids related site.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home