Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Latest

I'm Lisa, Debbie's co-worker. Look for a new Debbie Downer post in her blog soon! She was busy with Bob Bummer, so hadnt been around to post very much. However, Bob was caught in a menage-a-trois with Polly Positive and Charlie Cheerful, per his therapist request to change his outlook on life.

Thus, Debbie is once again alone. :-/

So, she is doing standby for Saturday Night Live tomorrow morning and throughout the night! She will report to me via text message and IM, and I will transcribe it over to here. Should be an interesting evening for Ms. Downer! :) She is sooo excited to see SNL. And that is saying alot because Debbie rarely gets excited over anything. Another reason Bob left her. :-/

Stay Tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Downer said...

I'm not stupid. Those are a breeding ground of spam and viruses and pop-ups. No thanks. I'll make money the old fashioned way. My boring 9-5 job in a small office cubicle with smelly, contagious and irritating co-workers. :-/

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home