Monday, March 07, 2005

Some People are just too damned happy!

One of my friends at work, Polly, is having just TOO good a day! You KNOW that, when that happens, devastation is sure to follow.

Here is a portion of her email to me this afternoon, followed by my reply (in red).

Polly: It's going to be in the 80s all week long!! :)

me: Just think of all the poor little tender seedlings relying on cool moist spring air to grow, but will now burn and die. :-(

Polly: I get to drive home topless!! :-)

me: driving topless is the #1 cause of highway and road accidents in the U.S!! :-(

Polly: I FEEL BETTER!! :-)

me: For now, you mean. You still are a harbinger of bacteria!! :-(

I know I still have my Oscar Adventures to report. Please be patient. I've had a rough week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home